- This event has passed.
OBN BioTuesday: Life Sciences Spotlight – AI and Data Innovation in the East of England
March 15, 2022 @ 18:00 - 21:30
Companies showcasing at the event are using AI and machine learning to both diagnose and treat the causes of cancer and other diseases, as well as using data anaylsis to optimise the drug discovery process.
The evening will commence with a scene setting update from Dr Namshik Han, Head of Computational Research & Artificial Intelligence, Milner Therapeutics Institute, who will share their insight on the latest innovation in this space, with a particular focus on the East of England Region, followed by 6 x 10-minute company showcase presentations.
All presenters will join for an audience Q&A at the end of the session before a networking drinks reception, which is kindly provided by event host, the Epicentre.
17.30 – 18.00 Delegate Registration
18.00 – 18.10 Welcome and Introductions by OBN and the team at the Epicentre
18.10 – 18.30 Keynote/Industry Update from Dr Namshik Han, Head of Computational Research & Artificial Intelligence, Milner Therapeutics Institute
18.30 – 19.30 Company showcase presentations from:
1) Bipin Patel, Founder & CEO of ElectronRX
2) Carlos Luzzani, Co-Founder & CSO of MultiplAI Health
3) Matthew Segal, CEO of Optibrium
4) Davide Pennino, Founder of Biotix
5) Debora Lucarelli, CEO of Enhanc3D Genomics
19.30 – 19.40 Audience Q&A
About our hosts The Epicentre
The fundamental objectives of the Epicentre is to create a space that attracts ambitious, growing technology and life science led SMEs, start-ups and growing businesses to create a vibrant community of innovators and a place in which business can thrive.
- Delivering flexible work, meeting & event space for start-up/scale-up companies
- Supporting community development and creating a collaborative ‘Community Space’ as an attractive destination for business providing opportunities to meet and collaborate with like-minded innovators
- Expert advice and support to help tenants develop and grow their businesses including additional specialist innovation development support tailored to meet the needs of users
This BioTuesday event is kindly co-marketed with One Nucleus